Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 205

Thread: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

  1. #151
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    ?
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #152
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Well..if the guy was good enough to be a trooper while he was married to her sister, and given the fact that she had to know how he was, and it wasn't until the divorce that she finally deemed him unfit..just seems like he received preferential treatment while he was in the family. And it seems that she is willing to overlook things as long as it benefits her or those close to her. Ya know...kinda like Haliburton and the Prez and VP..just on a smaller scale.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #153
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    You might want to take a look at some of the in depth articles and pay attention to the time lines.

    He didn't become an actual physical danger until the separation.

    And, do most people really know all that much about all of their in-laws?

    If you say they do, I'd say you've probably never served as the executor of an estate like I have.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  4. #154
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Why even post this stuff. It happens every few minutes. Geesh, people have nothing better to do than copy and paste. Especially on children. If you worked for Obama, you'd be in the unemployment line.

  5. #155
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You might want to take a look at some of the in depth articles and pay attention to the time lines.

    He didn't become an actual physical danger until the separation.

    And, do most people really know all that much about all of their in-laws?

    If you say they do, I'd say you've probably never served as the executor of an estate like I have.</div></div>

    ex.: If her sister knew that much about her ex husband she probably never would have married him in the first place... Can't know everything about everyone - some things you learn the hard way.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #156
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.


  7. #157
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If you worked for Obama, you'd be in the unemployment line. </div></div>

    huh??

  8. #158
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Obama told his campaign workers he didn't want to hear anything about the children.

  9. #159
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    So basically, this stuff has been going on since 2001 or before, and the guy gets fired once she's governor. Sounds like the Hatfields and the McCoys...and kinda fishy at the same time.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #160
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Well I would do Mccain's Running mate.

    Happens all the time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •